CEE C Replies a man who Said She Isn't a Role Model


Image result for cee c

Cynthia Nwadiora popularly known as Cee-C, is currently still enjoying the new found status as a celebrity. With the media tours and the endorsement deals coming her way, one would think her controversial attitude in the house has been forgotten...Turns out it has. Critics of the reality star are yet to forgive her for her behaviour in the house and some are still of the belief that she hasn't changed. On one of her post, a man identified as Frank Lewu commented on her page saying: “Nice one coming from you today but you are nobody's role model” The reality star calmly responded saying: ”Dear Mr Frank, thanks for letting me know that. I may not be your role model but i know i will inspire you some day and You Mr Frank will celebrate ME. I am Joseph Ruth Esther and David, don’t worry about me just know you will celebrate me some day and hopefully i get to celebrate you too” 

Comments

  1. Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on(brucedavid004@gmail.com) or whataspp number is +22999290178





    Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on(brucedavid004@gmail.com) or whataspp number is +22999290178


    Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on(brucedavid004@gmail.com) or whataspp number is +22999290178

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog