Skip to main content

“My Hair Is My Beauty,” Tiwa Savage Gushed As She Lands Multimillion Naira US Hair Brand Ambassador

Popular female sensational artist and Marvins Music first lady, Tiwa Savage Balogun is now the face of Profectiv Mega Growth in Nigeria in a multimillion naira deal.
The company had said in its continuing endeavor to celebrate Nigerian women and provide world-class hair solutions, they are showcasing the innovative Crème on Crème No lye relaxer which offers superior hair manageability at accessible prices. The company at an event attended by top fashionistas and celebrities over the weekend in Lagos, launched operations in Nigeria through Godrej Nigeria Limited, a leading Nigerian FMCG company.
 The visibly ecstatic Tiwa Savage said; “I am thrilled to be associated with MegaGrowth, a brand that is loved across the entire African continent. The team at Profectiv MegaGrowth are true hair experts who understand the importance of hair for African women. I admire the fact that this brand celebrates Strong and Beautiful women”.
 ....She said; “African women are beautiful and our hair can’t be the least item on our beauty. My hair is my beauty and I can’t do without taking proper care of it.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog